Customer Service Advisor - Birmingham
Do you enjoy working within a customer service environment? Are you looking for an exciting new role? Would you like to work at multi award-winning organisation who will invest in your development? Then we have the role for you!
Based at the Birmingham Business Park, the Customer Service Advisor is a pivotal role within the Customer Service Team. You will provide a dedicated and consistent one-stop rental service for BT Fleet and its customers. Responsible for the inbound and outbound calls, provision of rental, event management and administrative functions.
Your duties will include:
- Managing all calls to meet Service Level Agreements
- Taking customer requirements and raising rental bookings
- Track due dates and handover dates
- Liaise with customers & suppliers regarding overdue hires
- Updating records and checking bills
- Managing the allocation of hire vehicles
- Provide daily productivity reports
The role is full time Monday to Friday working between the hours of 07:50 - 18:10 plus 1 in 12 Saturday attendance 0800 - 1300. Hours initially 09:00-17:00, then will move onto Monday to Friday between 07:50 - 18:10 & 1 in 12 Saturday attendance.
So if you are a strong team player with excellent customer service skills and who is able to follow set processes to complete tasks then apply today