Assessor (IQA) - Rail Signalling - Midlands
IQA ASSESSOR - RAIL SIGNALLING APPRENTICESHIP
£32,000 - £36,000 PER ANNUM
37.5 - 40 HOURS PER WEEK
LAPTOP, MOBILE PHONE, PETROL AND TRAVEL COSTS PROVIDED - COMPANMY CAR SCHEME AFTER 18 MONTHS EMPLOYMENT
About the role
My client are looking to recruit an experienced Rail Signalling Engineer to become an Apprenticeship Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) OR an existing Rail Apprenticeship IQA.
My client are one of the leading specialist training companies in the UK Rail Industry, delivering a wide range of training services to over 3,000 delegates per annum.
They manage the End-Point Assessment for Level 2 Rail Signalling Apprenticeships and they require an IQA to ensure that their Apprenticeship Assessors are compliant with Apprenticeship standards and are delivering high quality End-Point Assessments(EPA) to the Apprentices.
You will work closely with the Assessment Quality Assurance Manager and Assessment Projects & Engineering Manager to support improvements in the delivery of the Apprenticeship End Point Assessments. You will also work with colleagues to maintain and improve our EPA quality systems.
What do I need to do the role
You will need to have experience of working within a Rail Signalling environment and either have experience as an IQA or be willing to receive training to become a qualified Apprenticeship Assessor IQA.
They would also like you to have the following:
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate excellent time-management skills
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle is essential
- Be prepared to travel across the Midlands an average of 2 days per week
What else do I need to know?
- Main office is in Coventry but can work from home 3 days a week
- Laptop and phone provided with option to opt into company car scheme after 18 months service.
- Salary is £32,000 to £36,000 per annum dependent on experience with excellent benefits
- Petrol and travel costs paid
If this is something you would like to know more about - press apply or alternatively contact me on 01895 205 493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Rail" "Signalling" "Rail Signal" "Engineering" "Apprenticeship" "Apprentice" "Assessor" "IQA" "Assessing" "Internal Quality Assurer"