Customer Service Representative - Milton Keynes
TSYS Customer Service Represetative - Milton Keynes
£18,449 per year
Here at Manpower we have teamed up with an exceptional company to recruit for Customer Service advisors to representative some of the UK's top performing brands. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys going that extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
· Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization's service standards.
· Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
· Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas.
· Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services.
· Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
· Achieves Key Performance Indicators (KPI'S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
· Essential Functions
· You will have knowledge on the products, policies and procedures on a number of clients, understanding the guidelines and compliance by following online manuals and completing training required to resolve card holder inquires.
· Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account related requests.
· Provides standardized or scripted responses by utilizing basic user friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes.
· Enters required data into client provided systems and databases.
· Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
(Customer Service Inbound Representative Outbound Hospitality Face to Face Communication Hotels Bars)
If this is something of interest apply online today alternatively forward your CV to claudia.garvey @ manpower.co.uk