Digital Marketing & Content Professional Wordpress
Digital Marketing & Content Professional (Wordpress project)
3 month contract.
If you are an experienced digital marketing and content professional who is highly skilled in developing and launching Wordpress websites, creating web content and co-ordinating multiple stakeholders at once, this project is for you.
Working alongside the B2B Marketing team at Birmingham City University, external digital agencies and internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of a Wordpress website targeting regional SMEs.
Main activities and responsibilities are:
- With support from the project's web agency and B2B marketing colleagues you will lead the Wordpress delivery project from inception to site launch
- You will work closely with the web agency to develop and agree an achievable and risk assessed 3 month production timeline
- You will work alongside the web agency to research and deliver a successful user focused, mobile first design that maximises visits to key content and drives an uplift in the completion of lead generating form fills
- You will be the main point of contact for all project stakeholders and brief and co-ordinate BCU project contributors to ensure all deliverables are received on time
- You will be the lead contributor of site content with responsibility for writing, curating, editing and uploading engaging and compelling content, supported by the web agency, the B2B marketing team and additional stakeholders where appropriate
- You will ensure that SEO is maximised within the content and structure of the site and that the CRM system is integrated fully for lead servicing and tracking
- You will ensure site integration with Mailchimp where appropriate and work with third parties to ensure their service add-ons are seamlessly integrated within the website
- You will be responsible for liaising with Birmingham City University IT and legal services to ensure smooth set up and adherence to IT regulations and data policies
Experience & skills
- Minimum 2 years experience of Digital Marketing & Content Management with demonstrable experience of creating and launching successful websites to deadline and budget
- Excellent SEO copywriting and web editing skills, ideally within a B2B marketing environment
- Knowledge of Yoast SEOpreferred
- Strong skills and experience of Google Analytics, campaign management and content tracking
- Proven experience of working with CMS
- Excellent time, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good understanding of UX and UI to include user journey mapping, site mapping, A/B testing
- Good working knowledge of WordPress APIs and recommended integrations (gheatmapping software, chat bots etc)
- Good knowledge of CSS, HTML for web editing purposes
- Experience of creating rich content inc. imagery, video infographics etc.
- Photoshop design skills would be beneficial
Full time hours - 37pw