Online Data Agent (Flemish)
We are currently hiring Flemish-speaking Data Agents for a multinational Fortune 500 tech outsourcing company based in Dublin 3. With over 260,000 employees worldwide, this is an amazing opportunity to get an insight into some well-known companies in the industry.
What you will be doing:
- Working with an online tool to validate the accuracy of data displayed on certain websites
- Carrying out corrective measures and making decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed.
- Making outbound calls with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There's no cold-calling involved, just proactive phone calls with a purpose of obtaining information.
- Process required requests/transactions and make good decisions related to customer requirements
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
What you need:
- Fluent Flemish & upper intermediate English
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Experience in a customer service or content review position in a process-driven environment an advantage
- Good computer skills, communication skills, the ability to focus on relatively repetitive tasks, as well as problem-solving skills
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of Belgium (the geography, cultures, values and behaviours) - You must have lived in the country for at least 2 years
What's in it for you?
- Relocation package
- Extensive training
- Clear progression path within the company
- A vibrant, modern office located in Dublin 3
- 25 days paid holidays per year
- A friendly, multicultural and sociable environment in the office
- Discounts on public transport costs
- Gym/retail discounts
- Pension scheme
If interested please apply below!