Content moderation - Dutch/Flemish
Manpower's client has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team. The Team will be working on site with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence
The role: Content Moderation (Online)
* Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data displaying on certain websites.
* Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures might include additional online research or calling up a B2B customer to verify information.
* Make outbound phone contact with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There is NO SELLING involved in this position but proactive phone calls with the purpose of obtaining information.
* Native Dutch/Flemish speaker and advanced English
* Ideally, with some experience in a customer service or content review position - Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Key success factors in this position are adaptability and flexibility, ability to focus on relatively repetitive tasks at a computer, good communication skills, an ability to make an independent judgement and a problem-solving nature.
If you are interested in developing your career faster in a great environment, apply now for this amazing team!