Senior Regional Advertising Producer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Senior Regional Advertising Producer based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months (Maternity Cover), working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying between £55,200 and £69,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Background and main job purpose:
As one of the world's largest TV advertisers, Unilever strives to leverage its scale and global expertise to achieve higher standards of quality and efficiency as well as manage advertising production on a more global level. To this end, Unilever is continuing its development of the European Regional Advertising Production Hub. The Senior Regional Advertising Producer role, based in the London hub, will be responsible for managing advertising production across all brands and all categories in Europe and sometimes globally. This is an exciting role that provides access to global advertising production and you will be exposed to production throughout the world not common to many producing roles.
This role reports to the Head of Global Advertising Production and is part of the global structure.
Regional Advertising Producer - Key Accountabilities:
- Plan and provide solutions to brands teams on all aspects of production -including annual production planning
- Deliver better planning of asset production, amplification of assets and production workflow processes
- Work with the other Regional Advertising Production Managers to leverage economies of scale and transfer learning across the world
- Manage direct production projects as an internal producer for brand teams in the bidding phase
- Maintain and develop creative agency relationships along with third-party production, post, sound, talent agency relationships
- Maintain full transparency on all planned advertising production activities (Digital, TV, Print, radio, etc).
- Review all briefs and storyboards in order to assist project leaders in achieving the objectives of the brief within the desired budget
- Manage the direct negotiation of all cost estimates with production companies including liaison with Unilever brand teams and creative agencies whilst maintaining the correct balance between quality and cost.
- Resolve day to day issues related to last minute changes to advertising productions
- Assist with the payment process via the internal buying system and manage spend reconciliations
- Ensure transparency on all activities and costs by logging these in the internal management tool.
- Carry out monthly reporting and analysis
- Assist or lead global management & best practice for specialist production areas of expertise as allocated by the Global Head of Production
- Global Production & Post-Production Roster Management & quarterly performance review
- Conduct cascades to Brand Teams and Agencies
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
* The applicant will currently be (or have been) Production Company Producer/Production Manager/Post-Production Producer (with onset experience) a Creative Agency Producer or experience or will currently, be holding a similar role
- Must be fully conversant in the related areas of talent management, talent contract and governing regulations, unions, etc licensing, production insurance, music and all aspects of film/video/stills production.
- This is a specialist role and requires robust experience and understanding of all methods of production
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong commercial ability
- Excellent communication skills (including excellent spoken and written English is essential)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strategic influencing with the ability to build strong relationships across networks including marketing, advertising agencies and third-party suppliers (especially advertising production and post-production companies)
* Organisational awareness
* Team commitment
- Ability to manage a high workload and deliver against demanding timelines