Manpower is currently looking for a PA (Personal Assistant) to join our client based in Slough supporting the Head of Region.
- Email and diary management, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel and accommodation, note taking to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Over time in addition, own personal workload and responsibilities may be added
- Previous experience within a PA role
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Adaptable to new situations and challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Any additional software experience is an advantage.
This is a temporary on-going position starting asap so if you are interested, please contact Harriet on 01189 553284 or apply today!