10 x Class 2 Delivery Drivers Urgently Needed
We currently have great opportunities for Permanent Class 2 Drivers to work as a deliver driver for Laundry company based in Edmonton area
This position is a Permanant position, but all candidates will need complete an interview process and the right candidates will be selected.
As a Day Shift Class 2 Driver, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Complete multi-drop delivery up to 8 collections/deliveries a day within your designated geographical area
- Handle scanning equipment for both inbound and outbound consignments
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently
- Adhere to relevant health and safety legislation's
- Loading vehicle
- Working start Time: 6am till 14:00
- Saturdays will be included
- Working pattern: 5 out of 7
Ideally, you'll be a skilled Cat C/HGV 2 driver, with previous experience in multi-drop deliveries, good knowledge of the local area, excellent customer service skills, and knowledge of road transport regulations.
For insurance purposes you should have no more than six points on your licence, no DD or DR convictions in the last 10 years. You'll also possess a digital tacho card and have full Driver CPC.
If you are interested in these class two position, please contact Carla Fisher 0208 993 7320 or by email:
I look forward to hearing from you soon even if it is just to get some information on the positions advertised