HR Admin - CIPD Required (6 Month Role)
Manpower are currently looking to recruit an experience HR Admin Assistance for a company based in the Birchwood area, the position will be based on a 6 month contract but likely to be extended further
The working week will be based on 37.5hrs a week, 07.30am-15.30pm Monday-Friday.
The client is a flagship company within the sustainable energy solutions sector, with a mission to co-develop offshore wind as an economically viable and sustainable energy resource to benefit future generations
Main Duties for the HR Admin
- First point of contact for all queries from employees.
- Support the recruitment process where necessary.
- Produce offer letter and contract of employment for all new hires as per hiring template.
- Management of the full on boarding process and activities,ensuring the employee is set up on the MVOW HR system, with the UK payroll team and the benefit providers.
- Produce all employment change letters
- Ensure monthly payroll is coordinated and information is supplied to the UK payroll team in a timely manner.
- Management of leavers process.
- Attend employee relations meeting and type up the meeting minutes, this involves and not limited to disciplinary, performance, grievance and absence review meetings.
- Responsible for the agenda, taking minutes and ensuring actions are completed for the employee forum.
- Review policies and procedures in line with legislation changes
- Coordination of UK benefits, private medical and private dental.
- Organisation of yearly performance review, attending people review sessions to take minutes, coordination of yearly appraisals(MPA) and the merit process.
- Assistant in adhoc projects.
- Updating the paper and electrical employee files.
- General HR administration.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and develop professional relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously.
- Strong HR administration skills.
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment.
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
- A discreet and confidential attitude
- Excellent IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, AX.
- Previous experience of working within a Human Resource Department
- A willingness to provide support as required within a busy HR function and in other areas of the business to support business needs.
- CIPD Qualification
Interested? Apply Here Today!