Warehouse Operative - Dispatch
Job Title: Warehouse Operative - Dispatch
Hours: Monday to Friday. 9:30 - 18:00
Job type: Temporary with the chance of being taken on perm if successful.
Pay: £8.21 per hour - up to £18k if taken on perm.
My client is looking for Warehouse Operatives who are hardworking, ambitious and flexible. Europa provides an ideal environment for those with the right drive and attitude to excel ad fulfil their potential.
They are looking for Warehouse Operatives who are hardworking, ambitious and flexible. My client provides an ideal environment for those with the right drive and attitude to excel ad fulfil their potential.
- 22 holiday days a year + bank holidays
- Tea and coffee provided in kitchen
- Monthly and annual bonuses
- 40 hour a week contract
- Free on-site parking
- Pension contribution
- Pick orders quickly and accurately
- Pack and Dispatch picked orders using the warehouse computer system
- Report any product discrepancies to the Supervisor so that investigations can be carried out before shipping the goods i.e. missing or damaged stock
- Process and verify orders for Customer Collections and maintain a professional attitude while assisting customers
- Standing or walking up to 8 hours a day
- Lifting and moving products up to 20kg, in some instances at a height of approx. 2 metres
- Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- "Can do" attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Basic computer skills are important to be able to be trained to use the warehouse computer system
- Good command of written and spoken English language