M&E Project Manager - London
M&E Project Manager - City of London
The salary is up to £47,900, plus a 10% annual bonus, and either a company car or car allowance.
Permanent | Full Time Hours | 37 hours per week
Manpower has teamed up with an outstanding company who are recruiting for an M&E Project Manager to join their team.
- You will be responsible for the management and delivery of the adoption process from the initiation phase of construction until handover to the Assets team.
- You will be required to provide guidance to our Business Development team and Technical team at various meetings.
- During construction, periodic site visits will be required to check and scrutinise the quality of the installation to ensure compliance with design documentation and adoption processes.
- As an effective communicator, you will lead project meetings, liaise with staff at all levels internally and externally to ensure the project objectives are achieved in terms of safety, budget, quality and time.
Your Skills and Experience
- You will have project experience within multi utility construction including knowledge of District Heating/Cooling networks and associated technologies. You should possess the ability to lead project meetings, liaise with the wider team, prepare contract documents and work to strict deadlines.
- The position requires strong project management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels both internally and externally. PRINCE2, APM or similar certification(s) is desirable.
- Knowledge of the NEC 3 Engineering and Construction Contract is also essential to the role and you should be conversant with current H&S legislation including CDM.
- You will be an outstanding communicator who is passionate about working as part of strong team.
Apply online today if you feel you have the requirements that are needed for this role.