Goods In Lead Operative
2x Goods In Lead Operative needed ASAP in the Standlake, Oxfordshire area for a reputable production company.
Position: 2x Goods In Lead Operative
Salary: £8.95 per hour, after probation raising to £9.40 per hour
Hours: Shift Patterns Monday - Friday, 16:30pm - 2:00am
Location: Standlake, Oxfordshire
We are currently recruiting a Goods In Lead Operatives at our Production Centre in Standlake, Oxfordshire, . The Goods In Lead Operative will be required to support the Team with general day to day running of the Production department and work on a shift pattern basis.
- Follow the company Health & Safety guidelines as outlined above
- To cover the packaging and ungraded controllers in their absence
- Manage the warehouse operative team to ensure that product/packaging is dispatched to production in a timely manner.
- Ensure product is loaded/unloaded with the correct paperwork and the correct procedures are followed in that process
- Ensure that warehouse organisation is adhered to (walkways, product zones etc.)
- Ensure that all team members are ready to commence work at their defined start-time
- Ensure the warehouse presentation standards are maintained
- Ensure pre start checks are complete, up-to-date, and accurate
- Assist the packaging team leader and ungraded manager to create a team that has a continual improvement approach
- The jobholder should be open to working in different areas within the site as required
- Ability to work at heights
- Team player
- Delivers/ achieves task in job role
- Understanding of how job role impacts daily/ weekly operations and/or on team members
- Has a strong sense of fairness and of doing what is right
- Manages time efficiently
- Prioritises key daily tasks
- Schedules and utilises own time effectively
- Is practical and organised
- Adapts plans to meet changing circumstances
Training and Education:
The jobholder may be expected to complete training in the following areas. The requirements will be dependent on the jobholder's previous experience, knowledge, qualifications, and the demands of the specific activities.
- Health & Safety
- Manual handling
- Manual/Electric pallet truck/VNA
- Safe systems of work
- Food handling/hygiene
If you are interested in the position, apply now!