THIS IS A LONG TERM TEMPORARY CONTRACT UNTIL AT LEAST THE END OF THE YEAR.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW ON 19/07/2019 AND READY FOR WORK IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS.
The Business Support Advisor undertakes a variety of administrative and back office functions to support the provision of the best possible service to our customers by adopting the ways of working that are aligned with the Customer Services and B2C/B2B operating model principles:
- Ensure all activities are conducted in line with Safe for All policy
- Undertakes a variety of administrative back office tasks and/or end to end processes that support the delivery of a market leading customer service and experience.
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers (with the exception of direct telephone contact with external customers).
- Ensures high level of quality and accuracy when entering or processing data onto any system.
- Manages the completion of work according to laid down procedures and timescales so as to achieve team or department KPIs and SLAs and other internal or external business targets or deadlines
- At all times ensures that all administrative activities undertaken comply with and adhere to any relevant quality or internal control measures that apply.
- To evaluate own performance against targets set, and working with their Team Manager and Team Performance Coach identify own strengths and development areas and take proactive responsibility for own development plan.
- All Business Support Advisors must be able to prioritise their own work load and adopt a flexible approach to balancing different work types and activities. To uphold and support all aspects of the EDF Energy Customer Services culture e.g. Punctuality, professionalism and team working etc.
- Regularly updates own knowledge of workflows and processes to ensure any internal or industry related changes are incorporated into day to day working practices.
- When dealing with queries, concerns or complaints to take ownership of the query and resolve it as quickly and effectively as possible or takes relevant action to ensure appropriate escalation.
Reports & Shift
- The requirements are between 8:00-5:00pm, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
The Business Support Advisor supports the Customer Service operation to provide customers with the best possible customer experience by adopting the ways of working that are aligned with the B2C operating model principles:
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong team player with the capability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- High commitment and demonstration of ability to provide excellence in customer experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to identify and pursue opportunities to a successful conclusion
- Awareness of industry structure
- Good level of basic education
- Self motivated
- Relevant basic IT skills
- Communication Skills - written and verbal
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Attention to Detail