Join us as a CS& O Analyst in Rotherham
* Based in a dynamic centre, you'll have a varied role supporting our Lombard and RBS Invoice Finance customers
* Handling both inbound and outbound calls, you'll be a key point of contact for customers and colleagues.
* For our Invoice Finance customers you'll play a crucial part in the resolution of outstanding credit balances. Within Lombard you'll support the customer journey from On-Boarding to In-life account servicing
What you'll do
You'll provide a broad spectrum of advice and support to our customers
You'll do this by:
- Liaising with colleagues in Lombard and Invoice Finance and being a vital connecting point between them and the customers
- Building trusting relationships with customers, based in excellent customer service, and taking ownership of individual cases
- Taking incoming calls to gather information and give advice, but also proactively making outbound calls to resolve queries, issues and balances
- Processing the related financial information
- Bringing to life our passion for delivering outstanding customer service, while representing the interests of our business
Our full training programme will equip you to confidently give advice and negotiate solutions, which meet the individual needs of each customer and our internal partners.
The skills you'll need
If you've worked in a customer service, Asset/ Invoice Finance or credit control environment before that would be great, but what's really essential to this role is your passion for delivering exceptional customer service and your positive attitude.
You'll also need:
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills, with the ability to build trust, listen carefully to others, and express yourself clearly in potentially challenging situations
- The good judgement to know what approach is right for different situations
- The flexibility and initiative to deal with obstacles and work with others to find the best solutions
- A professional approach and a keen eye for detail, as you'll be handling a wide range of complex information
- The enthusiasm to learn and adapt
The Position starts on Monday ASAP
The hours are Monday to Friday 35 hours per week, 7 hours per day 9.00am - 5.00pm
25 Days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays per year.
The Training for this role is 6-8 weeks, other than bank holidays, other leave may not be permitted during training period.