Truck Tyre Fitter Andover
Manpower is partnering with Tructyre ATS in their search for a Truck Tyre Technician based in the Andover area. This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills by joining one of the industry's leading companies.
Tructyre ATS have been helping commercial vehicle fleets to keep moving since 1996. Their network of highly-skilled Tyre Technicians support some of the UK's most well-known brands with a range of services that include scheduled maintenance, fleet inspection and rapid response cover.
As Truck Tyre Technician, you will be field-based and required to travel to jobs across the area. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting fleets of commercial vehicles (HGV)
- Carrying out routine service work
- Replacing tyres on a range of vehicles
- Attending roadside breakdowns
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely
In addition to a strong desire to develop your skills, you will already possess or willing to work towards the following:
- Demonstrable experience in a Truck Tyre Fitter/Technician role
- Experience of working with Heavy Goods Vehicles
- Qualified/certified in a relevant field
- Able to work autonomously to a high standard
- Full EU Driving Licence (mandatory no more than 6 points)
- No DR or DD
- Good customer service skills
- Organisation skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
The salary for this role is £27,560 and comes with a monthly bonus, company van and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
47.5 hours per week (Monday - Saturday) - this includes a standby rota for call outs.
If interested in this role, please don't hesitate to apply today!