2nd Line Support Engineer
Manpower are currently recruiting for a 2nd Line support engineer for our client based in Bellshill.
There is a variety of responsibilities in this role and these will include the following:
- Management of single and multi-server networks installed at various customer sites throughout the UK. Respond to incidents logged by the customer by phone, email or online.
- Management of problems to resolution for any network or equipment failures, including and not restricted to: software, hardware and infrastructure problems as defined by the service level agreement.
- Ensure that all systems, change request forms, service call etc., used to carry out work activities are updated on a real time basis including the completion of detailed and accurate call notes.
- Manage day-to-day tasks, time and responsibilities to ensure that service levels are achieved; proactive maintenance and change implementation objectives are met.
- Maintain a professional and effective working relationship with customers and work colleagues at all levels and at all times.
Key Skills and Experience required
- 2nd/3rd line support for MS Server 2008/2012, Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems, MS Office 365 and the Google ecosystem, Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP & WINS.
- 1st line support of network infrastructure, VMware, Citrix, Apple, Google & archiving solutions. Strong multitasking & problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills, via phone, face to face and other remote access methods.
- Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities.
- Customer focused. Flexible to cope with change, be proactive and adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery.
- Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills, via phone, face to face and other remote access methods. Strong Planning, organising and prioritising abilities
The role will be full time at 38 hours per week between 7am and 6pm - Monday to Friday.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested - please apply online today!