Engineering Stores Person with FLT - Nights
I have a great opportunity for an Engineering Stores Person to work on a permanent night-shift basis for my Coventry based client. This client offers End-to-End bespoke solutions for Automotive and Off-highway companies. Most processes are still in-house, from Design and Prototyping through to Manufacturing and Assembly.
Their customers are experiencing continued growth in their areas, which in turn means my client are looking to strengthen and grow their workforce with skilled engineers and support staff. This role will play a key part in supporting this continued demand for their products.
The successful Engineering Stores Person will:
- Work on a permanent night shift basis to support the night-shift engineering operation.
- Provision of a full stores service, including PI, raw materials and tooling stores, and kitting requirements as requested.
- Packing and dispatching of goods as required.
The successful Engineering Stores Person will have the following skills and experience:
- FLT Licence is essential - either Counter-Balance, Reach, or Side Loading.
- Proven experience of delivering an effective and efficient stores service to an engineering company.
- Experience of working nights.
In return, this company will offer you a salary of circa £20,000 - £23,500 (including shift allowance) depending on experience. This company promote from within, offering room for professional development and progression across the business.
Interviews will be arranged very soon, so please apply online now.