*Please note: The Bullet Points Below Are Mandatory Requirements.
- You will need to hold a valid driver's license and a C1 LICENSE (allowing you to drive a vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes).
- You must be able to pass a DBS check/soft credit check.
Our Client is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain's top Employers. Their Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee, you will have role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. All employees have a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success.
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the trip sheet.
- Maintain good, safe and courteous driving behaviour.
- Present a professional appearance by always wearing the company uniform and the equipment provided.
- Always be polite and courteous to customers and members of the public.
- Carry out vehicle checks and report any security and/or mechanical defects.
- Carry out procedures properly in the event of an emergency or a criminal attack.
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided.
- Checking consignments and ensuring accuracy and efficient loading/unloading at branches and other secure areas.
- Always adhere to Operational Standing Orders.
- Follow company procedures to ensure the security of cash, staff and vehicle is always maintained.
- Undertake training to develop, learn and progress.
- Ensure the integrity of audit trails.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude by carrying out any other duties as deemed reasonable.
So, what makes a successful Driver?
- You will need to be confident communicating with customers and colleagues in both written and spoken English.
- An appropriate level of numeracy is also very important.
- You will need to be confident following specific procedures and instructions.
- You must also be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a driving role would very extremely beneficial, as would experience using IT and computer systems.
- Finally, you must be continuously focused on providing a top-notch service to our customers by being efficient, flexible and at all times security conscious.
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
- You must be able to pass a criminal record DBS check, as well as a personal soft credit and ID check.
- You must also have a 5-year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
- You will need to be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure and confined environment.
- SIA License (Desirable but not essential)
We'll provide all the training and support to help you progress as a key member of a world-class team. And in addition to a culture that believes in promoting from within, we offer up to five weeks' paid holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, health checks, free uniform and childcare voucher scheme.