PA to the VP
An exciting opportunity for a PA to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying between £27,200 and £34,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
This role requires interaction with a wide range of people globally across Unilever markets and externally with Customers. The role requires skill at managing a complex diary and travel schedule, leading the team calendar and events schedule, the ability to interact confidently with senior leadership and manage the demands of a diverse Global team.
Diary management- assessing competing priorities and anticipating requirements; filtering and prioritising.
- Organising international travel, including preparation of itineraries, visas, etc. together with management of out of office requirements.
- Operational assistance (assistance in budget management & Invoices)
- Driving team events Screening, responding to and redirecting mail, as appropriate.
- Composing/typing general correspondence/emails.
- Leading forward planning of meeting schedule, ensuring agenda and meeting content are delivered on time in full.
- Preparation of presentations and other materials for meetings.
- Organisation and administration of local meetings & visitors - coordinating all logistics i.e. attendees, timings, equipment and rooms.
- Organising international meetings using knowledge of technologies available to deliver the most appropriate solution i.e. telepresence, live meetings etc.
- Co-ordination of expenses and invoice processing.
- Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency.
- Ownership of starter/leaver admin process for team.
- Supporting finance in budget management, including leading the new vendor process and raising purchase orders.
This role requires proven strong experience as a Personal Assistant and experience working in a corporate environment and regional/global organisation. It requires discretion and confidentiality.
Critically, the jobholder must be well organised, able to prioritise tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels internally and externally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are important, plus experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs.
- The incumbent must be comfortable working in a virtual environment, embracing new ways of working and using knowledge of the technologies available to proactively support the needs of the President.
- Candidates should have a high degree of maturity, self-confidence and have strong interpersonal skills. Also, someone who's willing to be an integral part of the team and happy to invest time & energy in events, plans, conversations & getting to know team members would be much appreciated.
- Solid IT skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Accuracy, speed, and an ability to 'get things done' are vital.
Mainly office based. Flexibility regarding out of hours working is required as and when necessary due to the nature of the role.