Talent Attraction Manager
- Develop, plan and oversee client led attraction campaigns.
- Work with Planning and Delivery team to product media plans and reporting.
- Drive the tracking and development of client branded micro-sites.
- CRM analysis to ensure we are targeting the right opportunities.
- Competitor analysis.
- Manage allocated budgets.
- 3-5 years marketing experience within the recruitment industry.
- Creative and commercially minded.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape.
- Someone on the forefront of technical advances and able to come up with innovative ideas.
- Not afraid to utilise data.
- Strong face to face presentation skills
Up to £45k + Benefits