A great opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to work full time at our client's site in Bracknell. The working hours are full time 9.00am - 5.00pm 37.5 hours per week, paying between £13 & £15p/h PAYE. This role is temporary until the middle of November 2019.
The HR Administrator will support the HR Team with day to day tasks as follows:
- Support with hiring and induction of new starters
- Assisting with employee relations issues
- Supporting with various HR related activities, file digitisation, records review.
- Answering employee and manager queries in a timely manner
- Interviewing entry level candidates, supporting with hiring paperwork
- Looking for someone who is adaptable and willing to be flexible to support changing needs.
- Previous HR administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle sensitive matters
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience of HR related online tools to initiate and complete employee related transactions
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience of working for other large multinational, blue chip organisations preferred
- CIPD qualified
- Strong UK employment law knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Confident, proven influencing skills
- Highly structured and organised
- Experience of working in manufacturing
- Experience/familiarity with lean concepts