Manpower are on the hunt for a systems administrator on behalf of a company based just south of Cambridge.
This role is ideal for someone just starting their IT career and isn't quite sure where they want to go in IT yet. Alternatively this role is perfect for someone who has done it all and is looking to offer their knowledge and services to help those around them.
As a Systems Administrator you will be providing IT support across the business on demand, whilst keeping the internal systems up and running. Dealing with employee IT issues on a 1:1 basis. You will be tasked with the maintenance and administration of key systems such as Office 365/Exchange, Slack, Box etc.
What We Need From You..
- Experience in Office 365 administration
- Knowledge of MAC OSX personal computer administration, also set up and issue tracking
- Ability to keep their Email servers running smoothly
- Able to demonstrate experience at troubleshooting a wide range of issues within an active IT enviroment
- Remote debugging caperbility
- Self motivation
- Trustworthy and passionate about information security and data protection
What You Get In Return..
- A salary of between £20,000 and £30,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Stock eligibility
- Opportunity to work for a company who encourages innovation and personal development
If this interests you, let us know and apply!