Customer Support Advisor - Weekends
Role: Part Time Customer Support Advisor - Inbound Calls
Salary: £10.51 p/h
Hours of work: 11.5 hours per week (Saturday: 4 hours, Sunday: 7.5 hours)
How you can make a difference
Are you a people person looking to make a real difference? Do you get genuine job satisfaction from helping others? At Big Yellow, our employees are the heart of our business. When customers contact a store or the Customer Service Centre, their experience starts with YOU! It's crucial that you'll have the passion and enthusiasm to be warm and welcoming over the phone, making them feel looked after.
This is not a typical call centre job! We are a close-knit team based in our head office, and while we have grown rapidly over the last 20 years we still have a family feel. We have great people who deliver great customer service. We achieve this because we encourage a culture of partnership within the business and reward our employees for their contribution. With full training provided right from the start, once you step through our door you will be fully supported in your career.
The role will involve
As a Customer Support Advisor, you are an expert blend of sales and service. Your time will be spent talking to customers, getting to understand their situation, selling the benefits of using the product and gaining their commitment.
Below are some of the key areas you will be required to fulfil:
- Working to Sales Targets
- Consistently achieving Sales KPI's
- Confident in Closing Sales Opportunities
Our ideal CSA will have
- Previous sales experience working to KPI's.
- An excellent standard of communication, with the ability to build relationships.
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and achieve personal goals.
- The ability to fully understand and empathise with our customers situations and provide them with solutions to support them.
What we give back to you
- Bonus scheme of up to 25% of your salary
- Incentive vouchers for good service, and for life events
- Additional day off for your Birthday and £50 of incentive vouchers
- Social events throughout the year
- Enhance maternity and paternity packages
- Free on -site parking
- Monthly prize draws, department incentives and service awards
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts
- Day off to volunteer for charity partners
- Training and support throughout your career
- Pension and sharesave scheme
A bit about us
Voted the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for It's a great time to join Big Yellow/Armadillo. Founded in 1998 we provide secure and modern self-storage for homes and businesses whilst working hard to create an environmentally sustainable business. We now operate from a platform of 99 stores, including 24 stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage. We are constantly adding to our portfolio and are certainly a secure Company to work for.