German Speaking Customer Service Agent (Part Time)
We can offer part time hours for this role - ideal for students looking for something to compliment their studies!
Do you speak fluent German?
Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Do you feel the urge to make a change?
Do you have the desire to complement a team by adding value with your personality?
Will you help us to uphold the American Express brand image and customer loyalty through outstanding customer service?
As a customer service agent you will:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls in German for credit related matters
- Take advantage of your interpersonal skills to drive strong and engaging relationships
- Work in a shift environment with set breaks to allow best availability for our customers
You bring us your:
- Accountability for own work and hard working
- Inspiring mind-set and the communication and negotiation skills to provide win-win outcomes
- Will to build trustful and engaging relationships with our customers as well as colleagues
We give you:
- The ability to join an engaged and internationally oriented team
- A competitive hourly rate and the prospect of additional bonuses
- The opportunity to become a permanent American Express employee
Pay Rate: £12.09 per hour
Contract: Ongoing, temporary contract (with the view to go permanent)
Hours: Monday - Friday, shifts between 7am and 7pm, Saturdays 8am - 4pm
Bonus: £1,000 relocation bonus and OTE bonus of around £500 PCM*