Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive
Our recruiting team is responsible for finding our most valuable asset: our people. We find and hire the people who will shape our company and our Recruiting Coordinators are the engine that makes the recruiting team go. In this role, you’ll handle everything from scheduling to hosting on-site interviews, ensuring that candidates have an amazing experience throughout the recruiting process. We're looking for people who are agile: super organised, great at working with people, and skilled at getting people where they need to be at the right time. Great Recruiting Coordinators are not only passionate about building great teams, but also about being great teammates. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Partner closely with recruiters to help candidates through the interview process
- Coordinate interviews, build relationships, and provide troubleshooting support across multiple timezones
- Work independently to schedule (and reschedule) interviews and meetings (phone interviews, in person interviews, lunches, reference checks, etc.)
- Interface with the admin team to resolve any conflicts between interviews and other commitments
- Provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless; ensuring our candidates get a true picture of what life is like at Dropbox
- Proactively identify improvements to the recruiting process (suggestions on alternative interviewers, altered lineups, etc.)
- Experienced in Recruiting Coordination or other relevant scheduling/coordination experience
- Incredible attention to detail and organisational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritise, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Proficiency in and knowledge of recruiting tools, resources and processes (ATS, team-specific workflows, etc.) preferred
- Project/program management experience preferred
- Passion for building and being a part of high performing teams
- Fluent in English