Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Manpower are searching for an experienced Senior Marketing Communications Specialist who wants to develop their career on an international platform, in a business that will encourage your input, welcome your ideas and act on them.
The successful candidate will join our client who is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of speciality chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. They operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. They are also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means their sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. They are the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do
- Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
- Located in Felling - Gateshead
- Salary range up to £38,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 36.15 hours a week
Support the delivery of the marketing communications plan activity with focus on branding, service and product communications and activation on digital tools such as apps, websites and online social/commercial platforms.
- Supports Marketing Communications Manager in set up of annual communications plan
- Executes annual marketing communications plans (segment + agreed regional additions based on coordination with regional marketing manager) using multiple channels and tactics with a focus on creating mental availability, gaining widespread customer acceptance of value propositions, brand preference and driving lead generation
- Prepares & executes communication plans for new product and service launches including media and activation activities e.g. sales tools, presentations, literature, advertising, websites, social media channels, exhibitions, PR and video.
- Ensures the projects are meeting deadlines and boundary conditions (budget, quality) and the tools are used.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of paid and free PR and sponsoring as part of communication campaigns. Establishes and maintains relations with relevant media (print, journalists, online bloggers etc.)
- Works with internal marcomms team, advertising agency and other vendors including print and other production houses, to produce marketing materials such as brochures, trade-show signage, ads, etc.
- Coordinates, in concert with regional marketing manager, trade show participation
- Works with the Digital Communications Specialist to maximise the content, impact and ROI of our brand's communication through our owned, earned and paid digital channels and exploits digital and content marketing techniques where relevant.
- Works closely with digital marketing team to ensure brand guidelines are followed in digital platforms.
- Secures (on and offline) trekking and reporting of relevant KPIs; reviews KPI's and implements changes in both the communications approach and follow up mechanism to ensure and grow the return on investment.
- Builds expertise in brand and B2B marketing communication tactics by looking at competitor and out of category landscape & reviewing effectiveness of own activity
- Implements standard work processes and shared tools and assists the organisation to build, share and implement best practices.
- Bachelor in Marketing/Communications or equivalent qualification
- At least 3-5 years of experience with brand media and advertising development/implementation
- B2B (or B2C, BU dependant) Marketing in technical or service environment
- Experience with digital and social media channels as well as PR
- Solid advertising and media agency management skills
- Multinational project management experience
- Fluent in English, additional languages would be a bonus
- Understanding and sensitivity to different cultural behaviours is key
- Accessible via public transport / On site Parking and on-site facilities
- 33 days holidays a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Manpower Discount offer - AA, Virgin Day experience's, Vauxhall and Merlin Entertainment group
Please contact Emma on 0191 2320012 or 07483 338100