Project Support Coordinator
Project Support Coordinator - Leicester
£25k to £26k + company benefits
Our client are currently recruiting for a Project Support Coordinator to work within their fast paced HR Projects department and to provide administrative support to the team.
Assisting managers with the following:
- Keeping documentation - e.g. policies, templates, toolkits etc. - current/compliant.
- Disciplinary, grievance and welfare case note taking etc.
- Maintain electronic folders through the group data privilege process.
- Procurement admin requirements.
- Produce management information as required.
- Support delivery of the graduate development programme, including maintaining supporting documentation/materials, arranging travel, processing expenses etc
In order to be put forward for this position:
You'll need to have significant experience in working within a coordination / team administration role, with a good understanding of information systems, reporting tools and have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel with the ability to manipulate data using Excel.
If this role interests you and you hold the above, please do not hesitate to apply!