£21K - £24K + OTE + Company Benefits
Working in Manpower's Enterprise hub in Southampton, you will be part of a recruitment team and will specialise in temporary recruitment for the Open University.
You will be recruiting for a range of skill sets, mainly Professional posts but some Administration. There is also opportunity for some permanent recruitment for the client.
The Resourcing Specialist will be responsible for candidate attraction, screening, booking interviews and onboarding - all tasks through to offer; resulting in a large amount of candidate and hiring manager interaction.
- To proactively source candidates in line with client requirements and anticipated need utilising latest recruitment technology
- Maintain a talent pool of skilled candidates
- Track candidates in compliance pipeline and liaise with compliance team to ensure they are kept engaged
- See recruitment process through from end to end; attraction to on-boarding
Key Skills, Competencies and Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment across a large number of skills sets
- Ability to create and execute recruitment plans
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to advise internal and external colleagues on skill shortages and latest recruitment methods
- Flexible with hours and travelling as the role covers a large geographical area
- Recruit for specific roles via CV searching, advertising and any other methods relevant to the role
- Pre-screen candidates and book for registration, managing your diary in the most time and cost efficient way
- Liaise with hiring managers to propose candidates, book interviews and confirm start dates
- Ensuring evidence of Proof of Right to Work and all other compliance information is seen, copied and verified in line with Company procedures
- Completion of compliant candidate application pack
*Connect with me on LinkedIn - Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say 'Hi'.
*Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below!