Customer Service Advisor
Manpower are currently supporting an existing client with their search for a Customer Service Advisor on initially a 3 month fixed term contract.
The Customer Services Specialist is responsible for assisting the Customer Services Manager in the efficient running of the office to ensure all administrative and sales support functions operate effectively to enhance the brand and maximise sales. The role requires you to portray a positive image and responses to customers, so they have confidence in the business. Contribute to a positive work environment. The role means you will be in contact with current and prospective customers and you are in a key position to influence their satisfaction and our company's prosperity, this position requires sensitivity, professionalism and a positive attitude.
Key duties as a customer service specialist include:* Answer the telephone
* Process orders
* Communicate with the warehouse to ensure orders are dispatched in full where possible
* To communicate with customers regarding orders and queries on orders
* To communicate with the salesforce regarding orders and queries
* To build relationships with customers through pro-active communication
* Providing accurate delivery dates to customers/patients on products that are out of stock, after checking with the production department.
* Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing a solution and resolve with the customer.
* Ensure returns are dealt with in a timely manner
Should you wish to apply, please do so online or call your most local Manpower branch and speak with Ryan Gillespie.