Recruitment Business Partner
To be responsible for the successful delivery of permanent recruitment services and managing vacancies through the full recruitment process from vacancy approval through to verbal offer. The Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) will be responsible for the strategic direction of permanent recruitment within their business area and the relationship management with key Hiring Managers (HM's) and stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to the HM on the recruitment process, different routes to market and sourcing options
- Work closely within your business areas to build strong relationships with key stakeholders so that you can offer advice and support around recruitment plans, market trends, forecasting and recruitment best practice.
- Keep managers informed on the progress of their vacancies
- Provide regular reports, weekly updates and market information to hiring managers.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Managers in relation to the most appropriate sourcing strategies and develop creative solutions
- Develop corrective action plans for individual roles or projects when required
- Manage specialist projects when required
- Design, develop and deliver presentations to a range of audiences, when required
- Be a trusted recruitment advisor to both HM's and HR
- Liaise with HR when required and ensure strong connections with HRD's and HRBP's
Process Management & Operational Effectiveness
- Take full responsibility for all roles within your business area
- Develop recruitment plans for each role with the Babcock HM's
- Agree timescales and clear expectations of the details of each role
- Ensure shortlists of candidates are suitable for all roles
- Manage and engage with third party suppliers when required
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure all delivery SLAs are met - CV submission, organising of interviews, offers.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure suitable advertising, campaigns and marketing material are available
- Work closely with Recruitment Coordinators to ensure all elements of the process are managed correctly
- Ensure HM's are providing timely feedback on CV's, availability and Interview feedback in line with SLA's
- Full use of Success Factors to ensure all data is in the system and that the status of each role is up to date
- Ensure all PO's for placement fees are collected on time within your business areas
- Flexibility to support on other areas of the account when required
- Identify opportunities to cross sell other MPG products and services within the account.
- Raise the visibility of the Manpower Group (MPG) and the RPO through regular hiring manager meetings.
- Complete project work as required - e.g. training sessions within the team, review recruitment processes and supporting documentation with HR.
- Support the delivery team by providing access to Hiring Managers when required and providing relevant client information, project overviews and forecast planning
- Demonstrable track record in permanent recruitment
- Experience of working on a large and complex account within an RBP/Account Management function
- Prior experience in a on-site environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience of managing challenging client situations
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Must be able to liaise at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and review shortlists and make sound judgement's on suitability.
- Excellent presentations skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Organisational and administrative skills.
- Negotiation skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality on the phone and face to face.
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to network within large client sites and build structures.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Empathy with clients' goals and objectives - proactive in meeting these and developing ways of increasing the presence of MPG and clients success.
- Achievement Orientation - Highly motivated with a positive approach drives activities through to conclusions