Service Desk Representative
Manpower has partnered with a leading global technology company, with its headquarters in the United States, and with an office in Crewe, to recruit a team of passionate and flexible service desk representatives.
Our client is an S&P 500 index and Fortune 500 company who provide communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice and managed services to customers worldwide. As one of the service desk team, you will be fully trained to help resolve customers issues.
This is not a call-centre or sales environment. Our focus is very much on providing a high quality, right first-time service, not high volume, low engagement calls.
In return for your commitment and flexibility (the shifts for this role are between 7am - 10pm Mon-Sun, shifts are 8 hour and it's a 40 hour per week contract) you will be provided with:-
- Full training
- A starting salary of £17,076.80
- Genuine opportunities for progression/development
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Generous 33 days annual leave (inc. Public Holidays)
- Monthly incentives / competitions
- Free on-site parking
- Shift allowance (where applicable)
Whilst experience in a similar role would be advantageous,what really matters is your enthusiasm, ability and willingness to learn.
All we ask is that you:
- Have excellent customer service skills / experience (empathy / problem solving & analysis / positivity / communication)
- Are a proficient PC user
- Can commit to the required shift cycle
- Agree to take part in our Security Screening process
Apply now and one of our friendly team will be in touch.
Apply for Service Desk Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly