Digital Sales Agent - SAP Galway
Please note, this is 18 months contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP
About SAP Digital Commerce
SAP Digital Commerce builds and runs SAP’s e-commerce capabilities. Core of our strategy is to enable customers to discover try and buy solutions and services in online self-service. Research shows that more and more decision makers form their opinion about IT solutions before contacting the vendor. SAP Digital Commerce digitizes the selling process by providing tailored and automated customer communications to the support the customer’s decision making process in a no touch, digital fashion.
About the Role
You will be involved in the full customer’s life cycle, from the first sales steps, to the onboarding and renewal phases. You’ll be responsible for maximizing the value customers generate from our solutions and in turn maximize the value SAP Digital Commerce can derive from our customers for sustainable bookings and growth. You advise customers on licensing and product’s features, help customers to purchase the product, enable customers on purchased solutions, drive solution adoption, convert trial customers to paid, improve customer retention and create a culture of customer success at SAP Digital Commerce.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Make product and licensing recommendations for SAP Store products.
- Provide troubleshooting for the online sales channel, and guide customers during the purchase process.
- Promote products by contacting lead prospects with scalable and automatable tactics in a one to many approach.
- Drive renewals for subscription products. Identify areas for customer’s growth and expand user base within the product, or cross-sell other products
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to share feedback on customers’ overall experience.
- Remove any obstacles from customers implementing and adopting services and SAP solutions successfully.
- Advocate customers’ needs with internal teams and collaborate with support and dev teams to find possible solutions.
- Work closely with team members to share customers’ references and increase your own products’ knowledge.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree
- High aptitude for quickly learning about digital software products and translating that knowledge into customer business value propositions
- Experience working closely with demand generation, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams to increase customer satisfaction and sales
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Familiarity with the marketing technology stack: Marketing Automation, CRM, digital marketing technologies, data providers, digital media.
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- A good sales pitch and the ability to drive customers’ decisions
- Ability to move independently and be a self-starter with proactive approach to tasks is a strong asset
- Ability to find workarounds and think out of the box is a strong asset
- Strong experience with Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech