Marketing Executive-Building Supplies
Are you a highly sociable Marketing professional? Do you have demonstratable, well rounded experience in Online Marketing, Offline Marketing & Events Management? Are you looking to ake your mark within a rapidly expanding Consumer Goods manufacturer?
Workin for a business operating in over 90 countries, with over 20,000 employees and still not showing signs of slowing down, we are looking for you to join their Marketing department (a busy and sociable team of 12) and perform work across all Marketing disciplines to help the launch and development of their latest product
A Normal Day
Fro time to time, you will be responsible for going to Indsutry events and working away from home. However, normally you will be based within the office, working within a team of 4 (there's more Marketing colleagues on site, just in a different section!) and reporting into a Marketing Manager. Some of your responsibilities will look like:
- To assist in the development of communication strategies and tactical plans based on the overall marketing objectives that benchmark current communications and lay out clear plans to forge the company forward within TM Roofing and Specialist Distribution (SD).
- conferences, golf days, overseas incentives, events, videos, press launches and CPD presentation development. Work closely with the relevant sales team when implementing strategies and communicate ROI from the team through CRM system
- Organisation and effective management of events scheduled in the Marketing Calender
- Developing the Brand and it's identity across all disciplines (Online, Offline & at Events)
- Manage the outsourcing of Design work, and liaising with agencies where appropriate
- Management of marketing budgets as and where necessar
If you're interested in being considered for this role, then please click on apply. However, in order to be successful in this position and enjoy the atmosphere, you should:
- Have a decent blend of all round marketing experience (a bit of Online, a bit of Offline & experience in managing and attending events
- A decent understanding of Email marketing platforms (MailChimp would be a good benchmark but any will be considered
- Strong working knowlegdge of CRM systems such as Salesforce
- A flexible and positive attitude towards flexible working and travelling where required (this won't be a frequent thing, but if your Product takes off it could change!)
What Can They Offer Me?
If you're still thinking that you're interested AND what they're looking for, then it's time to know what this business can offer you. Apart from the usual "Great business, great challenge" schpiel, They can also offer you!
- A competitive salary reflective
- 25 days holiday
- Decent Pension Contribution
- Internal development opportunities (We can tell you more if you contact us!)
If you're up for a chat and want to take this further, please click on the link below!