2 days left
A very successful organisation are looking for a capable Yardman to join a thriving company that can offer career progression and a competitive salary. If you are looking for a new permanent role and are local to the Thatcham area, then look no further.
- Thorough, methodical approach
- Displays integrity in all interactions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Highly professional, positive attitude
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Working outdoors and in the workshop.
- Clearing out and cleaning vehicles inside and out.
- General labouring duties.
- Good sense of health and safety
- Physically fit (job involved lifting and bending)
- First Line Care and Maintenance of Equipment
- Preparation, Loading and Unloading of operational Equipment and Materials
- Picking-up and/or organising deliveries
- Administration pertaining to Equipment / Materials
- Ensure security of workshop, vehicles, yard and stock
- Periodically carry out safety checks on and vehicles and equipment/power tools
- Inspect and report damages or items missing
- Minimise material wastage
- Ensure safe loading and unloading materials
- Maintain records
- Ensure workshop and hire yard are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion
This is an immediate need, please email your CV today -
Apply for Yardman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly