Due to continued growth and high customer demand positions have become available for Vehicle Technicians to join a multi-award-winning and highly successful automotive group based in Bristol. You will join a large team of highly skilled Vehicle Mechanics working to an RAC approved standard.
- Carry out fault diagnostic work on a wide variety customer and company car makes and models
- Advise customers on findings, provide status updates and the actions to be taken
- Perform servicing and repairs on a variety of car makes and models
- MOT Testing (If appropriate) / preparation work and amendments to failures
- Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30 and 1 in 4 Saturdays paid at double time
- Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician
- MOT Tester (Desirable)
- Possess own tools for work purposes
- Proactive attitude and able to work on own initiative
- Customer service oriented, able to communicate confidently with customers
- Full UK Driving License
- Physically able to carry out duties
- Bristol Based, BS5
- £20,000 - £30,000 DOE + Monthly Bonus
- Monday - Friday & 1 in 4 Saturdays
- MOT Tester Qualification attainable
- Continued staff assistance and development
- 23 Days holiday + Bank holidays (Rising with service)
- Multiple discounts: In house products and services, high street, health care, childcare.
For additional information please contact 0117 930 9751 and ask to speak with Steve.