Working for one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, you will be servicing, repairing and performing warranty work on a varied fleet of heavy goods vehicles. This is a great opportunity to be part of a world-renowned automotive business as an HGV Technician working within a highly skilled team.
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Perform warranty work on vehicles.
- Road test vehicles when required (if holder of HGV license).
- Assist with roadside breakdowns.
- Ensure that service sheets are completed as per company regulations.
- 06:00-14:30 & 13:30-22:00 + Alternating Saturdays: 06:00-12:00 at x1.5
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 Qualified
- Proven experience repairing and maintaining Heavy Goods Vehicles in a workshop environment
- Experience within the commercial vehicle industry
- Basic working knowledge of Vehicle Technology
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1/2 preferred, training provided to attain if necessary)
- Computer literate
- Physically Capable of completing tasks
- Exeter Based
- Contracted 40 Hour Week
- Up to £13.80 p/h + Overtime Paid at x1.5
- Standby and Call Out Payments
- 25 Days Holiday (Rising with Service) + Bank Holidays
- Training to Master Technician Level (Subject to business needs)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Scheme
- Discounted Company Products / Services
- Employee Discounts across High-Street Retailers, Cinemas etc.
For additional information please contact 0117 930 9751 and ask to speak with Steve.