An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our global FMCG client, the powerhouse behind brands such as Persil, Ben & Surf, Comfort, Domestos and Cif, have an opening for a Microbiologist to be based at their Facility in Liverpool (L7 3NY), initial training will be held at their Research & Development Facility in Port Sunlight (CH63 3JW), Wirral.
This is a full time, temporary role for a period of 9 months - Monday to Friday, paying up to £33,000 per annum pro rata, depending on experience.
This role is for a microbiologist working as part of the Oral Care team. The role will involve working on the following areas
- Provide microbiological support for the Oral Care innovation programme, specifically:
- Conducting in vitro assays on formulations and prototypes
- Support the development & validation of new in-vitro assays for oral care end points
- Formal reporting of results & conclusions to line & programme leadership
- Additional points:
- Ideal start time would be September 19, or shortly thereafter (9-month position initially)
The role holder will be expected to report results and make recommendations both in written and verbal form to key stakeholders. The role holder will work within single project team to determine microbiological work plans, conduct experimental studies and act as the microbiology contact for laboratory work. The role holder will be required to work in laboratories at Port Sunlight site and at the MIF at the University of Liverpool. Training will be provided but prior experience of in-vitro assays, aseptic technique and safe laboratory working is essential. Prior experience in a Quality environment is preferred.
Experience and Skills;
Apply for Microbiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly