Field Based Collection Officer
4 days left
Field Based Collection Officers based in Reading and surrounding area required ASAP, covering RG / SL / OX.
Care, Security, Meter Reading and Hospitality background are welcomed.
You must be a driver.
Position: Field Based Collection Officers
Salary: £18,000 OTE £35,000 per annum plus £3500 for car allowance
Hours: 5 Days per week
Location: Reading covering RG / SL / OX area
Working on behalf of many major household names, including large utility and financial services companies, you will be attempting to resolve debt issues by visiting customer premises. You will also be visiting premises to establish occupier details, confirm meter readings and to make contact with customers where remote communication methods have failed.
The applicant will have:
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work alone
- Confidence in leading a team of support staff on warrants of entry
- Ability to review and understand customer vulnerability
- Ability to detect gas and electricity meter theft / interference
- Attend magistrates court to provide evidence where required.
- Strong customer service skills
- Organisational skills to plan workloads
- Competent IT ability and familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite.
In exchange, you will be provided with all of the necessary training, required equipment, a competitive remuneration package which includes a day rate and commission payments and the on-going support of a highly respected company. You will need to have your own vehicle (with relevant business insurance), a full valid driving licence and will be subjected to a criminal records check.
If you are interested please apply now!
Apply for Field Based Collection Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly