Customer Service Associate - Distribution Experience Required
Manpower are currently looking to recruit a customer service associates with Distribution and logistics experience, this role is a temporary on going role for a minimum of 12 months, working 8am-4pm Monday-Friday. The role will be based in Chester and paying £13.74ph.
Interface with customers to receive and process orders. Handle billing and account inquiries as well as complaints. The successful candidate is expected to investigate and resolve any issues for the customer while maintaining and projecting a professional image you will also be required to be connected to other teams within the Capability Centre and BFS in-market teams
- Understand policies around order management and customer inquiries processes, and execute in compliance with Global distribution Practices (GDP).
- Receive orders and enter them in SAP system after performing validations on order following defined business rules
- Inform customers in case of quality issues related to product, recalls, or put on hold situations
- Handle back orders and returns for customers: entering into system, obtaining approvals where necessary, informing customer of decisions, and clearing logs
- Monitor all open orders until completion and address exceptions
- Archive order and delivery documents
- Receive and answer customer contacts through phone, e-mail and fax and record in call tracking tool
- Route inquiries to related departments (within Capability Centre or in markets)
- Handle customer routine complaints and disputes; resolve disputes; route disputes to the proper channels
- Determine root causes and inform customers of outcomes
- Receive and resolve internal ad-hoc enquiries
- Liaise to BFS in-markets teams to understand order requirements for new product launches and special order
- Supporting Customer Qualification
- 3-5+ years experience in customer service (depending on market volume and complexity)
- Logistics/Distribution experience is essential
- Fluent in English, another European language would be an advantage
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
Interested? Apply Here Today!