Client Support Analyst - Spanish fluency
We are looking for a Client Concierge with fluency in Spanish (written & spoken) to join our growing team in Dublin 3.
This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to day service/support of customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream identify gaps in processes.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and supporting bugs and invoicing, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client advertising platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mind-set. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
· Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
· Demonstrated capability to create world-class customer experiences with each and every interaction
· Fluent Spanish & English (Written & Oral)
· Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills - experience with business communication
· Client focused and solutions oriented; Good problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
· Previous client support and troubleshooting experience
· Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
· E-mail and chat support experience
· Pre-sales experience, able to deliver product value proposition
· Experience working in and with a global organization
· Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills;
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Spanish (verbal and written)
- Minimum qualifications
- EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa
Location: Dublin 3
Contract: Permanent - Full-time
Start Date: August - TBC
Are you interested? Apply now or send an email to Larissa.email@example.com to schedule a chat! :)