Workshop Supervisor - Automotive
Seeking a Workshop Chargehand to work closely with the management team and supervise a team of skilled Technicians to assist with the companies growth plans and drive the branch forward. You will join a team of highly skilled Vehicle Mechanics working to an RAC approved standard and assist with staff development, reporting and the continuous improvement of workshop operations.
- Perform Workshop Controller duties in their absence.
- Provide insightful ideas and suggestions to assist management to improve practices in the workplace and regularly report to management on staff performance, productivity and results.
- Help develop the team members and Apprentice Mechanics leading by example as a senior team member.
- Confidently communicate with customers and internal / external departments.
- Diagnose faults, perform general and complex maintenance and repair work on a variety of car makes and models, MOT Testing when necessary.
- Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30 and 1 in 4 Saturdays paid at enhanced rate.
- Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician
- MOT Tester
- Previous management experience / Highly experienced Technician ready to progress
- Customer service oriented, able to provide real time cost and timescale status updates on behalf of the team
- Computer literate & able to perform administrative and reporting tasks
- Physically able to carry out duties
- Full UK Driving License
- Weston-Super-Mare Based
- Monday - Friday & 1 in 4 Saturdays
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Monthly Bonus
- MOT Tester Qualification attainable (If lapsed)
- Continued staff assistance and development
- 23 Days holiday + Bank holidays (Rising with service)
- Multiple discounts: In house products and services, high street, health care, childcare.
For additional information please contact 0117 930 9751 and ask to speak with Steve.
Apply for Workshop Supervisor - Automotive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly