SCHOOL CLEANER PART TIME
Post: Cleaning Operative
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Hours: 10 hours per week
Working Pattern: Mondays to Friday evenings 2 hours per shift from 3.45
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a several opportunities for cleaning team members in the Darlington and Newton Aycliffe area.
Duties include all aspects of cleaning within a school such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning of toilets and ensuring company standards are met.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure DBS check. Applicants with current DBS preferred
Main Duties will include:
- Cleaning Facilities including, WCs and Offices
- Vacuuming areas which will be a mix of carpeted and hard floor
- Ensuring all chemicals are used and stored safely according to COSHH regulations
- Mopping areas including kitchen's and WCs
- Wiping down chairs and tables
- Internal glass cleaning
Previous experience in the cleaning industry would be beneficial
You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a willingness to learn
You should also show trustworthiness and reliability and be able to work as part of a team and alone without supervision.
Apply online or Call Manpower on 07483 978190