Customer Service Adviser
Customer Service Adviser in the Financial Services Call Centre needed in Milton Keynes ASAP
Position: Customer Service Adviser
Salary: £8.87 per hour
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday with rotational Weekends
Location: Milton Keynes
Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organisation's service standards.
Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas.
Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services.
Analyse customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerised data entry system or other relevant applications.
Achieves Key Performance Indicators (KPI'S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
- Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account related requests to include but not limited to card activation's, payments, name and address updates for card holders (customers) of 1‐2 assigned company clients.
- Provides standardised or scripted responses by utilising basic user friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes.
- Enters required data into client provided systems and databases.
- Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
- Begins to build base knowledge and familiarisation of products, policies, and procedures for a limited number of clients and an understanding of association guidelines and compliance by frequently referring to online manuals and specific client training required to resolve card holder inquiries.
- Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine to semi‐routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognise the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision‐making.
- Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Experience of Working in a Customer Services Role. Interacting with Customers Face to Face or Via Telephone
- PC, Keyboard Skills & System Navigation
- Up-to-date Regulatory Knowledge
- Credit Card/ Financial Services Experience
- Results Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Fostering Relationships
- Effective Communication
- Resilience and Motivation
- Attention to Detail and Quality Orientation
If you are interested please apply online!