Admin / Screen Consultant
Admin / Pre-Screen Consultant
Based in the heart of Newcastle's City Centre, you would be responsible for ensuring a continued focus on delivering an excellent service for the Manpower brand. You will be responsible for interviewing candidates over the phone during our peak period and completing various admin tasks.
There are both part and full time hours available and we are looking for full flexibility between the hours of 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm on Saturday. Varying shift times are available with the majority of shifts being worked between 12pm - 8pm.
The pay rate will be £8.21 per hour Monday to Saturday.
You will be expected to:
- Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls
- Answering emails and candidate queries
- Admin work and data entry
- Assessing candidates over the phone for varying roles
- General office duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to use Microsoft packages and emails
This is a temp role lasting 3 months with the assignment ending at the end of November/start of December, and we are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible.
If interested please click apply now!