Senior Systems Engineer
3 days left
Manpower have an amazing opportunity that has arisen at our client's site in Aberdeen for a Senior Systems Engineer. This would be working 40 hours a week 9.00am - 5.15pm paying £50 p/h LTD, this role is temporary for 6 months. You will be required to work offshore but mainly based in Aberdeen.
Our client improves the safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. With more than 12,000 employees in 120 countries, they offer a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical industries, including oil & gas, mining, refining, pulp & paper, power, chemical, and life sciences. This is an excellent opportunity for Senior Systems Engineer to join their team in Aberdeen responsible for Lifecycle Solutions and Services for our customer's Distributed Control / SCADA Systems in the energy and chemical markets, working to the highest safety and quality standards, with minimum supervision.
- Represent the client in all customer interactions in a manner that is consistent with their values and maintain the customer equipment to the required standard.
- Participate in installation / configuration / implementation & commissioning of product range including Industrial control & safety systems, to meet customer specifications and able to independently implement significant modification to these systems.
- You will understand project life cycle from requirements to delivery and develop project documentation.
- Implement smaller system upgrades or modifications that have the potential to significantly impact the customer's process. Implement online system changes to live plant without compromising process safety and operation.
- Take initiative to establish opportunities for the development of product applications to enhance the customer process.
- Responsible for diagnosis and rectification / management of issues in complex application software.
- Timely communication to provide effective turn around on customer feedback and billings.
- Provide technical information to the sales team on major works and support them in creating estimates and proposals.
- Travel time - up to 30% of assignment by Helicopter to offshore site
Skills and Experience
- Must have DCS System, TDC-3000 system experience
- Experience with installation, configuration, implementation & commissioning of Distributed Control Systems, Industrial control & safety systems, such as DC/TPS, EPKS).
- An HNC/HND in industrial measurement and Control or Instrumentation or Computer science or Mechatronics or equivalent qualification with relevant industrial experience.
- Must have a valid Driving Licence.
- Must be willing to go through the Offshore certification and pass it (meet the right level of health requirements)
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
If your interesetd apply now !
Apply for Senior Systems Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly