Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Our client who are the UK's leading the UK's leading technology innovation and research centre for offshore wind, wave and tidal energy are looking for a Mechanically biased Maintenance Technician to join their team
As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician you will provide mechanical maintenance support in house and with contractors across all the site facilities to ensure all assets are available to Asset |Managers to offer testing facilities to prospective clients.
To be considered for this role you will be an apprentice trained Mechanical or Multi-skilled Technician with a minimum ONC in Mechanical /Multi-Skilled engineering or industry equivalent with a positive and flexible approach to work activities including support outside of normal working hours
Suitable candidates will have some if not all of the below qualifications.
Qualifications and Certificates
- Hydraulic installation and system operations
- Milling and Lathe machine operation experience
- Capable of working at height
- Installation fault-finding/rectification and general maintenance of plant and machinery
- Working with torque/tensioning equipment and associated gauges, sensors and measuring equipment
- Running equipment within set guidelines to meet clearly defined criteria.
- A valid forklift truck licence and overhead travelling crane certificate (desirable)
- General handling of heavy machinery/plant.(desirable)
- Relevant training in lifting/slinging including PUWER/LOLER regulations (desirable)
- Welding experience with relevant training certificate (desirable)
- A valid Competent Person First Aid Certificate (desirable)
To take the first step in securing this position apply today …..