Mechanical Maintenance Technician
5 days left
Our client who are the UK's leading the UK's leading technology innovation and research centre for offshore wind, wave and tidal energy are looking for a Mechanically biased Maintenance Technician to join their team
As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician you will provide mechanical maintenance support in house and with contractors across all the site facilities to ensure all assets are available to Asset |Managers to offer testing facilities to prospective clients.
To be considered for this role you will be an apprentice trained Mechanical or Multi-skilled Technician with a minimum ONC in Mechanical /Multi-Skilled engineering or industry equivalent with a positive and flexible approach to work activities including support outside of normal working hours
Suitable candidates will have some if not all of the below qualifications.
Qualifications and Certificates
- Hydraulic installation and system operations
- Milling and Lathe machine operation experience
- Capable of working at height
- Installation fault-finding/rectification and general maintenance of plant and machinery
- Working with torque/tensioning equipment and associated gauges, sensors and measuring equipment
- Running equipment within set guidelines to meet clearly defined criteria.
- A valid forklift truck licence and overhead travelling crane certificate (desirable)
- General handling of heavy machinery/plant.(desirable)
- Relevant training in lifting/slinging including PUWER/LOLER regulations (desirable)
- Welding experience with relevant training certificate (desirable)
- A valid Competent Person First Aid Certificate (desirable)
To take the first step in securing this position apply today …..
Apply for Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly