Multilingual Team Leaders
5 days left
Are you looking for a new Team Leader Opportunity?
Manpower UK is recruiting on behalf of our Edinburgh based client Multilingual Team Leaders to work within their Contact Centre. Our client is a Global company and can offer a fantastic work environment and progression opportunities.
We have dayshift opportunities working (7am - 11pm shift rota working 5 over 7 days)
As the Team Leader you will directly lead, manage and develop a team of Customer Service Agents to maximise their potential both individually and collectively. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Customer focused Managerial / Team Leader role, previous Call Centre experience is also advantageous.
Languages that we are looking for are:-
- Manage the performance and development of team members through appropriate use of the performance Management system and a wide range of managerial techniques
- Ensure that quality is a key team driver which underpins all operational performance, proactively driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Be first point of call for resolving escalated issues to the satisfaction of the client in a timely manner to minimise risk to the Company and the client
- Maintain the highest levels of client and customer satisfaction within the campaign
- Act as a role model in displaying values in all activity and communication, promoting a positive and professional image at all times
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience as a Team Leader/Manager within a contact/call centre environment.
Interested.? Please forward your CV at your earliest convenience.
Apply for Multilingual Team Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly