Customer Service Representative (French)
A world leader in medical technology located in Blanchardstown is looking for a new addition to their Customer support team for UK and Irish market. If you are interested, read on!
To be a good fit, you need:
- Ability to speak, read and write in fluent English
- A minimum of 2-year related experience in Customer Service.
- Experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Organizational skills
Your job will be:
- Responsible for ensuring all orders received by phone, fax, email or other sources are processed and acknowledged accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, including but not limited to, order status, inventory availability, delivery information, product information, pricing, and invoices are resolved satisfactorily; Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the appropriate methods/tools; Track and manage the interactions with the customers from every channel.
- Identify customer's needs and provide basic to moderately complex support; Identify and solve problems using available resources. Maintain current knowledge of products offered in catalogue to support providing basic product information.
- Handle customer complaints; Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization; Arrange the product returns and raise credit notes, where required.
- Ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate product availability to customer; Manage back orders, where required, informing the customers of availability dates.
- Create and distribute daily sales invoices.
- Process requests for catalogues, price sheets, and copies of invoices.
- Handle product evaluation and travel set requests.
- Provide support to the sales team: pricing, quotes, service contract offers, product samples, customer call, customer account creation.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
For your great work, you can expect:
- Salary between €25,000 - €35,000 based on experience
- 12 months temporary contract with high chance of going perm
- 23 days of annual leave
- Taxsavers tickets
- Access to training platform