A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Administration to work full time at our client's site in Helsby. The working full time 2.00pm - 10.00pm paying £8.87p/h. This role is temporary, initially expected to end in December 2019. The role could be extended for 11 months. We are looking for an experience Warehouse Administrator to further develop and boost their administrative skills within the site.
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
- Warehouse Administration support
- Dealing with warehouse customers to answer queries and complaints.
- Preparing and controlling routes paperwork for warehouse.
- Preparing Warehouse reports for day to day operations.
- Provide reports (KPI's).
- Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
- Engaging and adopting their principles (Lean and Six Sigma)
- Picking and Packing customer orders to specification.
- Any other reasonable requirements as determined by the Operations Supervisor in accordance with the level of responsibility of the role.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Experience and Competence with SAP.
- An advanced Qualification in Microsoft Excel is desirable
- Experience of the different warehouse processes would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Experience of Working in an Administrative role is desirable.
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools.
- To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and Company objectives
Apply for Warehouse Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly